Image Map

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The blog Make-Over,

Hello everyone! I just had Tonya from LuckyGirlDesignStudio make over my blog! Didn't she do a wonderful job? I think so, I am more than pleased with it:) I would love to hear your thoughts.

She also just re-did my website,
www.naturesnotebook.com.
You can now order a personalized beach writing photograph on my blog, website, and even etsy!

It has been a couple of hard weeks for me between work, life and family. Sadly, my Uncle passed away a few weeks ago from a pulmonary fibrosis.

So this is post is dedicated to Uncle Ron. I was inspired to write his name in the sand to remember him always. He left a wonderful impression on our hearts and lives. It seemed so appropriate to write his name in the beach sand and capture his memory so it won't wash away.
For the next two months, I will be honoring Uncle Ron, by donating a portion of the proceeds to the American Lung Association in his name.

www.lungusa.org


When the tides of life upset you, and the currents rock your boat, don't drown yourself in tears, lie on your back and float.♥



Much Love to everyone! Stay tuned for more writing in the sand!

No comments:

Post a Comment